Got to hit the range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I called, they said 2-4pm was their slowest time on the 100 yard ranges, so I called ahead at 1:30pm before making the drive. I didnt have to wait to get on a lane.
Was the “2-4” during the week, or weekend? I’m wanting to go over from Kingfisher tomorrow, so I’m looking for a good timeframe. I may even try to get there when they open.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was the “2-4” during the week, or weekend? I’m wanting to go over from Kingfisher tomorrow, so I’m looking for a good timeframe. I may even try to get there when they open.
During the week for sure. Theyre closed on Monday, so I would suggest Tuesday through Thursday is probably best for low traffic.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During the week for sure. Theyre closed on Monday, so I would suggest Tuesday through Thursday is probably best for low traffic.
I made it in there today, it’s a nice place. Not sure of the neighborhood it’s in, but I’m a small town country boy, so I’m not sure of any place that has a population above 10k lol.
I was impressed with the 101s, although the little machine sucked. From reading on the website I understood that there was a monitor to see your target. If there was, I just wasn’t able to figure it out? I was able to see it well enough to see where my scope needed adjustments. At first thought, I felt it was a little pricey, but when you factor in, indoors, climate controlled, and if I could get the monitor to work, it would be ok. All in all, I lined my 6.5 up, so it worked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom