gotta love a good chicken story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I call BS. I’ve worked around the chicken business for 30 years, and I don’t believe this came from the meat supplier. A disgruntled employee might’ve done it.
Yep....I'm pretty sure the head comes off a long time before and in a different "room" than the location where de-feathered bodies are cut up and packed

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good chicken story..........Just after WW2 my father was going to school at Arkansas Tech Univeserty on the the G.I. bill. Dr. Thompson the head of the Ag. department was experimenting, trying to develop a better commercial breed of chickens. Dad was somehow connected with this reserch, and was one of the first farmers in N.W. Arkaksas to go into the commercial chicken business, on a large scale. I was just a kid, too young to be in school, and my mother worked in town while trying to get this venture off the ground. I would occasionally go with dad to Dr. Thompson's farm, where he was devoloping these different types of chickens. He even developed one with three legs, more drumsticks! At the time this seemed to be a major break-thorough, but like most things that work well in the lab, the real world exposes unexpected problems! What happened was with three legs no one could catch these chickens!!!!!!!!! There is rumored to be a wild flock of three legged chickens roaming the Ozarks to this day, but if true thay are so fast, no one has been able to get a photo of them!!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of a chicken outfit IS this, anyway...!?

1640372596430.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom