gotta love a good chicken story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just thought of another good chicken story.......... Many years ago preachers would triditionally go home with a family, after church on Sunday, for sunday dinner! This particular Baptist Preacher was a huge chicken lover. When dinner was ready the table was set with every verity of chicken known to man. Fried, baked, chicken and dumplings, chicken soup, BBQ chicken, etc. This preacher was overjoyed, and ate untill he could eat no more! The preacher and the farmer went out on the front porch to digest, and talk, when chicken came staggering across the yard, and fell over dead! The preacher ask, what is wrong with that chicken? The Farmer said I don't know, but they are dying faster than we can eat them!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The elusive unicorn chicken...
:drunk2:
___
1640463112286.png

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An old farmer was passing widow Jones' house in his ancient model T pickup, when suddenly a rooster ran out in the road.

Try as he might, he couldn't dodge the rooster, which seemed downright bent on suicide. Sure enough, the bird ended right there.

He stopped and picked up the dead rooster, then warily walked up to widow Jones' front door and knocked. She had quite the reputation of being difficult to deal with, and he dreaded the encounter.

She finally came to the door, and the old farmer silently held up the dead rooster.

"You ran over one of my roosters?!!!"

"Yes, ma'am."

She looked out to the road and saw his old pickup.

"You ran over him in that thing?!!!"

"Yes, ma'am."

There was a long pause, then she replied, "Well... don't worry about it. If he couldn't outrun that thing, he couldn't catch my hens anyway."
:drunk2:
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom