Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Apparently, you haven't read sh*t what I wrote. The funniest part is you are questioning my judgement on a fake character in a fake story with I filled with fake characters that I made up for my fake story. His name is Choirboy...he's not real. Weedman is not a real person either.

Your stupid question was simply stupid and close ended with zero context of any sort. You framed it to make the answer cut and dry and give legitimacy to whatever you were driveling and it's not. 👇 👇

I gave you an answer as ridiculous as you question, but I don't know if you have the capacity to get it.

BTW, you act like a toolbox. Are you sad? Don't be sad and bitter. Go outside and get some O2 and Vitamin D and realize you don't have to be sad and bitter and come in here and act like you actually know anything and fly around like a seagull squawking and crapping all over the place. LOL
Pure class. Couldn’t or wouldn’t answer a simple question on whether you would hire a dope smoker or a non dope smoker without adding your BS rhetoric. Your assumption that anyone who says they don’t smoke dope is a liar is what is ridiculous. But then again, I never expected an honest answer to the question from you guys. The truth is most people would hire the non dope smoker almost without exception. Drug tests and a polygraph would make the decision cut and dried. You’re a real badass on a keyboard by the way. 🤡

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pure class. Couldn’t or wouldn’t answer a simple question on whether you would hire a dope smoker or a non dope smoker without adding your BS rhetoric. Your assumption that anyone who says they don’t smoke dope is a liar is what is ridiculous. But then again, I never expected an honest answer to the question from you guys. The truth is most people would hire the non dope smoker almost without exception. Drug tests and a polygraph would make the decision cut and dried. You’re a real badass on a keyboard by the way. 🤡
It’s kind of a silly argument. Too many variables. There are plenty of people that use all manner of things that are excellent employees. Assuming someone is using substances to heavily, I much prefer to hire the smoker. At least they won’t be tired and sick at work.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I am.

Again, it's obvious you either can't read very well, or don't have the capacity to understand what you read, or don't read it completely. OR, all three. You should stick to eatin crayons
If I had some crayons, I would try to make it more simple for you. Let’s try one more time, but I understand you will try to put something else into the equation again. If all else being equal and the ONLY difference is one applicant smokes dope but the other does not which one would you hire? BOTH applicants answer all of your questions truthfully and both are equally qualified with no other issues. Go ahead now, avoid the question and add your own BS. Be sure to call me names and spew forth some more demonstration of your superior intellect as part of your non answer.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It’s kind of a silly argument. Too many variables. There are plenty of people that use all manner of things that are excellent employees. Assuming someone is using substances to heavily, I much prefer to hire the smoker. At least they won’t be tired and sick at work.
No variables or assumptions were intended in the original question. The only difference between the 2 is 1 smokes weed and 1 doesn’t.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
If I had some crayons, I would try to make it more simple for you. Let’s try one more time, but I understand you will try to put something else into the equation again. If all else being equal and the ONLY difference is one applicant smokes dope but the other does not which one would you hire? BOTH applicants answer all of your questions truthfully and both are equally qualified with no other issues. Go ahead now, avoid the question and add your own BS. Be sure to call me names and spew forth some more demonstration of your superior intellect as part of your non answer.
bleh bleh bleh mehmehmeh crayons num num.

You should quit while you're ahead Devildog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom