Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had some crayons, I would try to make it more simple for you. Let’s try one more time, but I understand you will try to put something else into the equation again. If all else being equal and the ONLY difference is one applicant smokes dope but the other does not which one would you hire? BOTH applicants answer all of your questions truthfully and both are equally qualified with no other issues. Go ahead now, avoid the question and add your own BS. Be sure to call me names and spew forth some more demonstration of your superior intellect as part of your non answer.
How about you have two guys that work for you now. Neither are ever late and they do an equally satisfactory job. One drinks a fifth of crown every night so he can sleep. The other smokes a big ole medical doobie every night to relax. Business stinks so you have to fire one. Who do you cut and why?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
People that take a lot of prescription pills worry me on a job site. Especially doing construction or remodeling or driving. Any of them, pain, mood or anxiety pills, whatever. Some people have whole cabinets full and are loaded half the time. Legally.
Yep. A lot of non hackers in this world dependent on drugs and alcohol to function. Some people just get up get it done.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
How about you have two guys that work for you now. Neither are ever late and they do an equally satisfactory job. One drinks a fifth of crown every night so he can sleep. The other smokes a big ole medical doobie every night to relax. Business stinks so you have to fire one. Who do you cut and why?
Both and hire someone who does neither. Worst case I’d bring both in, tell them what’s going on, and flip a coin. What would you do?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both and hire someone who does neither. Worst case I’d bring both in, tell them what’s going on, and flip a coin. What would you do?
Do you hire people? I haven’t really other than a few subcontractors or individuals. I really can’t imagine asking them what they do in their off time.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im looking at prior work history and checking references. I will do one interview in person and one over the phone. After that its always a gamble. You never know who might work out and who wont.
I have always had really good jobs and I will say this. I have missed more coworkers who have been fired for weed than ones who have been fired for alcohol or pills. Alcoholics and pill heads are usually lazy where as a pothead will be like "Yeah, let me finish this joint and I'll get right on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom