Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Somebody in this thread is a sanctimonious pompous ass with a dick length fetish .... IMHO
Name names brother. We can have a live dick measuring contest if you’re up for a challenge. 😂 A lot of people in this thread smoke dope and defend its use. Some choose not to and are labeled as choirboys, tool boxes, and other names courageous keyboard warriors spew forth from the anonymity of the internet. It’s a choice. Now people have to get a medical card to do it legally. I’m sure it will pass in March. Some of you boys can’t go 30 minutes without sucking on a tobacco cigarette either. That’s probably more harmful than weed but it’s legal. Same thing for alcohol. We all make choices and live with the consequences. Some people don’t like the truth.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Name names brother. We can have a live dick measuring contest if you’re up for a challenge. 😂 A lot of people in this thread smoke dope and defend its use. Some choose not to and are labeled as choirboys, tool boxes, and other names courageous keyboard warriors spew forth from the anonymity of the internet. It’s a choice. Now people have to get a medical card to do it legally. I’m sure it will pass in March. Some of you boys can’t go 30 minutes without sucking on a tobacco cigarette either. That’s probably more harmful than weed but it’s legal. Same thing for alcohol. We all make choices and live with the consequences. Some people don’t like the truth.
I don't drink alcohol or smoke marijuana but I'll defend the right of the people to make up their own minds and vote on the pot issue.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't drink alcohol or smoke marijuana but I'll defend the right of the people to make up their own minds and vote on the pot issue.
As it should be. We all get 1 vote…..unless you’re a democrat. I do find it amusing that the only time some people have voted is for medical and will vote this time for recreational. I’ll be the first to admit I can be a pompous ass. Especially to some of the people on this forum that can’t or won’t answer a simple question but resort to name calling.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just like things to make sense. I don't use MJ at all. I'll buy a bottle of single malt and drink it over a month or two. Then I might buy another, or might not buy another for a year or two. So, none of it really matters to me personally. However, I prefer that people have the freedom to do all the stupid s*** they want if it doesn't affect me. That's the side I think we should work on - the not affecting me part. So, you do something stupid, you pay for it, not me. That should be the focus, imo. Not the random, this is ok, but that's illegal with no rational argument as to why.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
As it should be. We all get 1 vote…..unless you’re a democrat. I do find it amusing that the only time some people have voted is for medical and will vote this time for recreational. I’ll be the first to admit I can be a pompous ass. Especially to some of the people on this forum that can’t or won’t answer a simple question but resort to name calling.
So you ignore because you get the answer you don't want. Then you gaslight and sh*t out sanctimony. LOL Feelings hurt?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be the first to admit I can be a pompous ass.

I really don't think it's all your fault, you have antiquated thinking and just don't know any better and you're extremely sensitive, even after flinging some poo. Your insistence on a polygraph shows this. In fact, I'd wager most of your anecdotes are exaggerations because large companies haven't allowed polygraphs for YEARS...... well.... due to the dept of Labor. :D Either way, you're obviously full of it on top of being an ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom