Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great even more dopeheads will migrate here. You can get a medical card for a hangnail, see no reason to move any further with it. Hard to walk downtown without smelling the stench as it is.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't read the 60 or so pages of comments that being said, I did skim a few pages, and guess what now you all get graced with my 2 gold doubloons worth of opinion.
1. Legal recreational without having to pay a tithe to the crown will cut some(read that again I said some not all) of the funds flowing to Chicom and Mexican drug Lords.

2. The comment about a "fat, dumb stoned populace not rising up" was a rather ignorant comment(no disrespect intended) but who is rising up now?

3. It is not my business, the governments business or anyone else business what anyone what's to do with their body, as long as it is not causing harm to anyone else. I have this stance on abortion aswell, it is not sin to have to atone for, therefore none of my business.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One more thing, a wise old timer told me a story once about a man named well I can't remember the name so we shall call him Carl.
Carl was walking down the street one day and as he walked he came up on a tall wooden slat fence.
As he walked he began to hear a chant from the opposite side of the fence. The chant went 13,13,13,13,13, over and over again. As he walked it grew louder as he approached a small knot hole in one the slat boards.
Carl could hear others having a riot of a good time on the other side and envied whom ever it was.
He kept walking and as he proceeded down the sidewalk the jovial noises and the chanting of 13 began to fade away. He reached a distance where the sound was just above that of a whisper and he decided in his killjoy mind that he wanted to know what it was that these people on the far side of the fence where getting such great enjoyment from, after all why should they be so jovial while he was just having a mundane afternoon walking down the sidewalk.
Carl quickly turned around and walked briskly down the sidewalk towards the hole in the slat board, as he approached the chant of 13,13,13,13, began to enrage him as did the joyous laughter of those on the far side of the fence. He began to sprint to the hole as he closed the last few feet he stopped down slightly to peer through the hole and BLAM!!!
An unwashed finger plunged into his eye.
As Carl rolled about on the sidewalk on the nice summer afternoon feeling the pink eye infection take hold, he made a promise to himself and the heavens.
So long as no one was being harmed he would mind his own damn business from there on in.
Once he picked himself and began headed towards the nearest Wal-Aid for some triple antibiotic ointment he could hear that the chant had changed to 14,14,14,14.
Have a good evening and Merry Christmas to all who made it this far.
Much appreciated.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I smell it nearly every time I go for a run. Not a fan, but it ain't my problem.

Biggest problem I see now is the state claiming how much "illegal" weed is being grown. I thought it was legal?

I guess they meant it's "legal as long as the state has a monopoly and gets it's cut".

That is not the same.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Just more moral decay in a world headed to oblivion. Some people can't or won't deal with reality but rely on drugs and alcohol to escape it for a period of time. Money spent on vices that could be used for good. I'm sure it will pass and many of the voters will be those who haven't voted since so called medical weed law was passed. I'd like to give a small IQ test at the polls before they enter.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just more moral decay in a world headed to oblivion. Some people can't or won't deal with reality but rely on drugs and alcohol to escape it for a period of time. Money spent on vices that could be used for good. I'm sure it will pass and many of the voters will be those who haven't voted since so called medical weed law was passed. I'd like to give a small IQ test at the polls before they enter.
that ain't right! smarter people than you probably smoke!

Latest posts

Top Bottom