Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the bottom line truth.

Weed has been around for ever, weed will be around for ever. Those that like it will get it and use it.

No laws will stop it, no regulations will hinder it. It helps some medically but the vast percentage is recreational.

Not arguing that , but it being prohibited at least made those who chose to imbibe try to act somewhat responsibly and keep it low key as much as possible .

Having lived and worked on the west coast where its legal afforded me an opportunity to see levels of stupid people engaged in openly when there's no prohibition or very few prohibitions.

If you think all the pot heads will just be locals if its legalized for recreational use you are far from wrong. States which have legalized recreational weed see large influxes of liberals . Colorado is a great example and I don't want to see Oklahoma become Colorado

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not arguing that , but it being prohibited at least made those who chose to imbibe try to act somewhat responsibly and keep it low key as much as possible .

Having lived and worked on the west coast where its legal afforded me an opportunity to see levels of stupid people engaged in openly when there's no prohibition or very few prohibitions.

If you think all the pot heads will just be locals if its legalized for recreational use you are far from wrong. States which have legalized recreational weed see large influxes of liberals . Colorado is a great example and I don't want to see Oklahoma become Colorado

Yeppers....

....those Colorado stoners will come here because it is generally warmer.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Change My Mind 6086.jpg

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supporting one form of government overreach is support for all government overreach.
Criminalizing a plant opened up opportunity for criminal black market enterprises and also legal grounds for Big Brother use tax money to not only fight the war on drugs but finance terrorist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom