Gov. Stitt declares Oklahoma special election for recreational marijuana vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Odd. I’ve seen the opposite. Can’t concentrate for any length of time and constantly off task.
Our crew was all good hard working guys who we paid very well to do quality work in horrible conditions. We did so many disgusting nasty drug houses and old run down apartment buildings, public housing disasters in Kansas city, post 1993 Missouri river flood stuff in St Louis that was horrible, miles of hot steam lines underground and several old boiler dismantle jobs. A million+ sq ft of floor tile and AHERA compliance work in schools in hot weather.
I had 7 white guys, 5 black guys, 8 El Salvadorians and 5 mexicans. No fights, funny as hell banter amongst them and excellent team work.
They all showed up ready to work every day and we got done earlier than estimated on most jobs.
I was the inspector/field lab guy and crew safety man. I performed all thè microscope analysis of bulk samples, wipe samples and air samples and processed all AHERA electron microscope final test for all the school jobs. We passed testing every job with very few retest.
I supervised the confined space jobs and had the big first aid kit in my truck. Worst injuries we had was burns from hot steam lines.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
HFCS is absolutely one of the most addictive substances known to man. it is far, FAR more physically and mentally addictive than weed.

are you guys seriously saying it's not?! ya'll making me keep agreeing with JD?!?!?!?!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Our crew was all good hard working guys who we paid very well to do quality work in horrible conditions. We did so many disgusting nasty drug houses and old run down apartment buildings, public housing disasters in Kansas city, post 1993 Missouri river flood stuff in St Louis that was horrible, miles of hot steam lines underground and several old boiler dismantle jobs. A million+ sq ft of floor tile and AHERA compliance work in schools in hot weather.
I had 7 white guys, 5 black guys, 8 El Salvadorians and 5 mexicans. No fights, funny as hell banter amongst them and excellent team work.
They all showed up ready to work every day and we got done earlier than estimated on most jobs.
I was the inspector/field lab guy and crew safety man. I performed all thè microscope analysis of bulk samples, wipe samples and air samples and processed all AHERA electron microscope final test for all the school jobs. We passed testing every job with very few retest.
I supervised the confined space jobs and had the big first aid kit in my truck. Worst injuries we had was burns from hot steam lines.
All legally working in America too huh?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No common sense did. Don’t need Google to spot bs data.

1667055338112.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom