Governor Ron DeSantis suspended State Attorney Andrew Warren for failing to enforce Florida law😗

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If CA Gov Newsom were to run for Pres. (He says he is not) I think DeSantis might consider running for pres just to try to flog him out. But I think DeSantis is smart enough to stand back from running against Trump and let Trump take the lead so he does not split the party in an election he probably could not win.

I do think DeSantis is enjoying being the lead Governor, "in your face standing up and giving the finger to the Biden Establishment with Common Sense. And especially in respect to his supposedly equal CA's Gov Newsom who has hopes of spreading his CA BS not only to FL but to the rest of the states also, which some have given in to. I think DeSantis enjoys showing the rest of the states voters and Governors they do not need to be adopting CA's BS at the State level. Not a lot different than Trump was showing the US that we did not have to put up with the UN, NWO, WEF, and all the other basically Communistic entities trying to take us over to conform to their way of running things.

On a race car team, the crew chief mechanic can be as important as the driver, ya know? I see this as similar Maby DeSantis in 2028. JMO at the moment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom