Governors Pardon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In this case, I would be willing to put money on his felony record having a significant impact in lowering his credit score.

I imagine finding stable gainful employment is difficult, which would in turn make it difficult to pay creditors. Also, I know loan applications check credit history, and if a hot check were to show up on that, getting a loan would be difficult also. Could become a catch22 situation pretty quick.
Note to self don't commit check fraud

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel the same way to a point. He was young when this happen and it was 15 years ago. he hasn't even had a traffic ticket sense.
he paid for the check and paid fines and 2 year probation. He has paid his debt to society. And weather you think he should get a governors pardon or not do you think it should be base on your credit score.
I guess the question should be why is his credit score low? If he still has issues paying his bills, then he still has the same issues. However, if his score was high 3 years ago before a divorce, which is why it is low, or the factory he was working at laid him off, because of the economy, which caused his score to drop I would say they should ignore the score. However, he likes to barrow other peoples money and not pay it back, still a thief.

Latest posts

Top Bottom