Governors Pardon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it is all 15 years old and is affecting his credit score, he needs to get to work and get it all wiped off. Nothing negative that old should still be on your credit unless you've ignored it and let it stay there.

Good things will remain on your credit for life.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a friend that is an attorney. He said that other money judgements, small claims etc. was most likely noted in the case. Do you know if that would be the case?
I don't know all I know for sure is he was turned down a pardon because of a low credit score. what made his credit score low I do not know. But I do know this I am sure in the state of Oklahoma there is plenty of gun owners that has a low credit score my point on this post was should that had been a issue of him not getting his pardon. In my opinion no it shouldn't of kept him from getting a pardon.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know all I know for sure is he was turned down a pardon because of a low credit score. what made his credit score low I do not know. But I do know this I am sure in the state of Oklahoma there is plenty of gun owners that has a low credit score my point on this post was should that had been a issue of him not getting his pardon. In my opinion no it shouldn't of kept him from getting a pardon.

However, if they pulled his score and found he has defaulted on a lot of debts or something, that could certainly weigh against him in terms of "character" assessment.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure that to be true. But should that keep him from owning a long gun? If so then antibody that has a bad credit score should turn their guns into the state.
Yes if they have committed a felony and been adjudicated for it I agree. However having a bad credit score in the absence of committing a felony does not preclude anyone from owning a firearm

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure that to be true. But should that keep him from owning a long gun? If so then antibody that has a bad credit score should turn their guns into the state.

Ummm....

Yes if they have committed a felony and been adjudicated for it I agree. However having a bad credit score in the absence of committing a felony does not preclude anyone from owning a firearm

If I read the thing right, your friend committed a felony and is now asking to have that expunged or pardoned, no? Therefore, proving you have been "rehabilitated" or are a good upstanding member of society, worthy of trust, etc., would be part of that process - and the responsibility would be on the applicant. Now, I don't truly know what caused him to be rejected for his pardon, I was just suggesting that might be an issue that clouded his character in the eyes of those evaluating him. Who knows?

Fecking Elks Lodge asked me to join, then wants my personal information and to run a credit check on me... umm... no thanks. None of your business whom I owe and how much, feckers. So I passed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom