GP100 Group Buy - 10 Years Ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really wish I could find the PIC of the large flat rate box that is all beat up and has a barrel sticking out of it. Looking back its funny but at the time I was no joke pissed and scared sh!tle$$ at the same time. The seller basically dumped them into a box with a couple sheets of newspaper

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dangit, can’t believe I missed out on that one. Still looking to put a GP100 in my safe
Ditto that. I've nearly pulled the trigger several times, but nowadays the asking prices have gotten so high I doubt I'll be able to make myself do it. I saw some at Wanenmacher's that nearly made me choke.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw "unfired" GP100s at $850, I saw a pretty used one with a good amt of wear around $800 and even saw a pair at $1100 each, I think. I'd have to go back and look at my Wanenmacher's analysis post the day of or day after to be sure. I want to say the $1100 ones were "special" because they were some odd caliber - .341 Magnum sounds right? Is that possible? I don't know. Still doesn't make a GP100 worth $1100 to me. And apparently anyone else, 'cause they weren't getting any attention.

Also saw a stock G27 for like $850 also, so there were some weirdos out there tryin'a make bank, for sure.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought 2 of these about 15 years ago and put one in my safe and shot 100 rounds through the other one.
GP 100 with light.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom