GrabAGun.com any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I ordered from them once back in February and was very happy with the purchase. The website said my order would ship in 3-5 days, but I actually received it the next day. I'd order from them again based on that one experience (so far).

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them once back in February and was very happy with the purchase. The website said my order would ship in 3-5 days, but I actually received it the next day. I'd order from them again based on that one experience (so far).
Ok thanks. Just went ahead and tried the financing thing. Simple process running credit through USCreditinc.com. got a real good line of credit but as is case for most credit companies, interest is 15%-25%. They also wont finance under $500 but not sure if thats a GrabAGun policy or USCredits policy. Looks i have to use it for a purchase in next 90 days or the credit line is canceled...if I'm reading it right.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Ok thanks. Just went ahead and tried the financing thing. Simple process running credit through USCreditinc.com. got a real good line of credit but as is case for most credit companies, interest is 15%-25%. They also wont finance under $500 but not sure if thats a GrabAGun policy or USCredits policy. Looks i have to use it for a purchase in next 90 days or the credit line is canceled...if I'm reading it right.
Cool, now go over to TT Gunleather or UBG leather and get a quality holster and belt.
And you can get 10% off at UBG using OKSHOOTERS10

Last edited:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Grabagun is GTG, financing of course adds to the guns sticker price.. Layaway does not, Atwoods of Shawnee has a decent selection of guns GLOCK, sig, Ruger S&W and do layaway, 25% down and 90 days.. They have a Tanfolio on clearance for 239 IIRC and comes with sparkles.. Most of the online retailers that do layaway also add a layaway charge.. Atwoods..

Latest posts

Top Bottom