Grand Power Pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These pistols are pretty much under the radar screen, at least here in the USA...Who knows about these pistols? Does anyone have one of these, or have you shot one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Traded into an XCaliber about a year and a half back, it and the 1911 are the only ones that get to the range now, even the CZ's stay home. Wife shot it and loved it so now we have 2 X Calibers. Very easy to shoot accurately, the trigger was measured at 2 3/4 lbs and breaks sharp after a little take up and short very tactile reset. Everyone I let shoot it really likes it, a buddy even bought one after shooting mine. CZ mags can be modified to work, Meggar better than factory CZ. With the rotating barrel it has more of a straight push than flip and follow up shots are quick. Take down is bit funky by pulling the slide all the way back while depressing the release ala glock and lifting the slide like a Makarov. The first couple times putting the slide back on can be frustrating but gets WAY easier after practice. Overall Awesome pistol that is VERY accurate.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, so where are they hiding and why haven’t we heard much about these? I’ve been perusing pistols of various types for a good number of years and have never laid eyes on one of these. Interesting website they have there too...they make sure you get it about Slovenia and Slovakia...you know, that they have different flags and stuff. I was wondering about that too, as I am certain a good number of you were as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom