Grandfather wanting law changed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe he should have helped raise the child better? Or helped teach him that little that turds are not entitled to just do whatever they want! Or maybe teach him some morals. Maybe teach him some ethics.

Hmmmmmm.
Unfortunately, having good parents doesn't guarantee good kids. Lots of good families have that one kid that's a total ********* no matter what ya do

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The old man cannot accept the fact that the offspring of his offspring is, I mean was a douche petty thief, dressed up like a freaking Ninja in the middle of the day and got SCHWACKED! Here is a better idea, how 'bout he have his DNA tested for the dubass gene. I hear sometimes it skips a generation but not always.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You whippersnappers don't know what its like to walk 5 miles to school, barefoot, in 2' of snow, uphill both ways!
Horse couldn't make it, but I did by God!

Man, my mom said that **** too. As an adult, I found out from my grand parents that she rode the bus to school. I felt cheated LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom