Grandfather wanting law changed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man, my mom said that **** too. As an adult, I found out from my grand parents that she rode the bus to school. I felt cheated LOL
I hope my kids never find out half the stuff I have told them to make them realize how good they have it all a lie!! Like milking cows by hand at 430 every morning (raised on a Horse/Beef Cattle ranch in Arizona, no milkers), or that we raised rats to catch snakes to sell to the circus, or that horseshoes were bent by hand and not bought like they are today, or that racoon tastes like chicken, or that possum ain't that greasy in stew, or that we filled our water troughs by hand with buckets from the ponds not a water line and hose, or that calf pulling was a competition at the County fair and we had to practice for it. The list goes on, I know they see through it all now but at some time or another each was used to teach a point to one of them.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope my kids never find out half the stuff I have told them to make them realize how good they have it all a lie!! Like milking cows by hand at 430 every morning (raised on a Horse/Beef Cattle ranch in Arizona, no milkers), or that we raised rats to catch snakes to sell to the circus, or that horseshoes were bent by hand and not bought like they are today, or that racoon tastes like chicken, or that possum ain't that greasy in stew, or that we filled our water troughs by hand with buckets from the ponds not a water line and hose, or that calf pulling was a competition at the County fair and we had to practice for it. The list goes on, I know they see through it all now but at some time or another each was used to teach a point to one of them.

Yeah I love havin kids, as I sit on the patio drinkin a Shiner

Attachments

• IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 114

Latest posts

Top Bottom