Grandma's indoor gun range 1/26/17

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to try Grandma's indoor gun range at: 3435 US 70 East, Ardmore Oklahoma.
Nice new small range ran by the nicest people you will ever meet. Prices are low and the place is clean. They have a few guns to rent and will get more in the future.
Very good safety from the Range Officer and staff. Good selection of targets but they are not set up for credit/debit cards so bring cash. Very inexpensive to shoot.
I really like these folks. Try to go by and give them some business when you're in the area. We need places like this to be successful.
Here's a picture of the outside of the building that is very easy access off of Hwy 70 east of Ardmore.
The target is pink (I know) and I found out it's very easy to pick up with your sights.
Shooting the SA 1911 9mm at 10 yards.
Happy with the results. Shot the CZ but phone battery went dead after this shot.
I plan to go back as often as I'm in that area.
Grandma's gun range 1.JPG Grandma's gun range SA 1911 9mm 10 yds.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to hear. Let me know next time and Ill meet you down there. When your not sick with the plague.
I'm over the plague....I may have fleas now, but no plague.
I'll let you know. It will be soon.
I really like the people there. Young guy (range marshall) with an M&P can shoot lights out. We shot together and he's very good dude. The lady behind the counter couldn't be more welcoming.
Looking forward to shooting with ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom