Grandson graduated up to a 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 10 year old grandson (soon to be 11) and I just returned from our place in New Mexico, where we spent two weeks bonding and having special time together. He had been asking for just the two of us to go there for the past year or so. He had a long bucket list of things he wanted to do. One was to be able to graduate from shooting .22 rifles and pistols to being able to shoot a 9mm pistol, which he did and did fairly good shooting. Another was to be able to drive my old 1976 Ford Courier pickup with a four speed manual transmission. He did that also and got very good on the take offs and shifting, He probably drove 50 to 60 miles up and down the back roads with no mishaps. He was quite proud of himself.

We also worked on projects together including finishing up a fire pit I’ve been working on. All in all, we had a good time and checked off all on his bucket list except one item.
It sounds like you and your grandson had a great time....there is nothing like bonding with family (especially the younger ones). The fire pit looks great....you'll have a lot of good memories sitting around after a day of work and fun. CONGRATS...!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom