Grappling/Ground Fighting Class in 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PITT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be interested in something like this here in town. Its been quite a few years since Ive been to a Sambo class and this would give me a nice new set of skills.

Marshall Luton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's set! The class has been scheduled. The last weekend in August. Hot, yes, but we'll be inside an nice air conditioned building. If we decide to we can go to the range on Sunday and add some force on force scenarios. It's really up to the students.

Billy Smith, Eric Stacy, Jeremy Harrison and Kai Mitchell will be your primary instructors. Believe me, they are more than qualified to teach you in all areas of defense. These guys also may be assisted by several other very qualified people too if they can swing it. I'm checking on that now. Imagine showing up to a class with 10 instructors in it! That's lots of personal attention man!

This class, as it's name states, will emphasize surviving an attack, the seamless integration between empty hands, edged weapons and firearms and a whole lot more. If you have ever taken one of our Advanced Concealed Carry Courses you'll know exactly what I mean. We will have a full course description available soon. The class is scheduled for Aug. 28-29th. It will be INSIDE either a wrestling room or some type of gym. We will require you to have a mouthpiece, groin protection and some MMA type gloves to protect your knuckles. I suggest that you work on your endurance too! Billy has tons of great information to share with you.

Register online at www.tdsatulsa.com. This class will be limited to 20 people. First come, first served. Don't forget our Law Enforcement/Military Discount! 20% saves you $80! That's an awesome thing!

I'll have more to follow. Thanks for your interest in this class. We look forward to hearing back from everybody. Hope the date works for you all.

Email me at [email protected] cause I don't have a chance to get on here very much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom