Great day at the range with my nephew!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was super fun. I only wish my niece who was also in town wanted to go, but she's at that age where she'd rather just sit on her phone. I extended the offer to my brother and sister in law to come out next time they are in town and we'd go to an outdoor range and bring a few rifles and stretch them out a bit. My nephew now wants a crack at the Benelli M4, but that may be a bit much for him right now. I'm thinking he'd do well with a mini-14, so that's in the plans for their next trip. I'll also bring a 20ga O/U and let him shoot come clays.

Last edited:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was super fun. I only wish my niece who was also in town wanted to go, but she's at that age where she'd rather just sit on her phone. I extended the offer to my brother and sister in law to come out next time they are in town and we'd go to an outdoor range and bring a few rifles and stretch them out a bit. My nephew now wants a crack at the Benelli M4, but that may be a bit much for him right now. I'm thinking he'd do well with a mini-14, so that's in the plans for their next trip. I'll bring a 20ga O/U and let him shoot come clays.
Anytime "WE" can put someone new, younger or older behind a tool and have them operate and create a BIG azz smile we are doing good.. But then you know that. One of the 2 girls that shot yesterday came to realize the bags were her friend. Once she made friends with the bag she had several pieces of dancing steel and big grin. I'm happy to hear that many here enjoyed the weekend and got some shooting done. What the board is supposed to be. Good job Uncle T.

Latest posts

Top Bottom