Great day to do some gun cleaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When it warms up I need to clean some of mine. Sadly I have to do it in the garage with a door cracked for ventilation while wearing O2 and a mask. Oh the joys of lung issues.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When it warms up I need to clean some of mine. Sadly I have to do it in the garage with a door cracked for ventilation while wearing O2 and a mask. Oh the joys of lung issues.
Sorry for you buddy. I get it. I've got one lung and learned that God gave you two because that's exactly how many you need. Ha.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn fine pistol collection. Never hurts to have them cleaned, lubed. Ready to go.
Thank you sir. I love them all. Not shown but I'll be cleaning it and the last of the pistols today, but I have a Walther Creed 9mm that is a super shooter. It's a very inexpensive striker fire but it's a super reliable gun with a great grip and Pic rail. It's my bedside intruder gun, if that tells you anything. I trust it. I bought it from a super member here at a very fair price.
Just goes to show you that a gun don't have to cost 12k to be first rate.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man SF, your handgun collection puts the QUAL in ity. Not much redundancy there, for sure. I don’t see a nice .357 wheel gun though.

I loathe cleaning cleaning guns. I’d be happy to bring mine to you for a cleaning service. However, I would have to treat that like a rental, so you’d have to pay me $7.50/day. :fullauto::friday:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man SF, your handgun collection puts the QUAL in ity. Not much redundancy there, for sure. I don’t see a nice .357 wheel gun though.

I loathe cleaning cleaning guns. I’d be happy to bring mine to you for a cleaning service. However, I would have to treat that like a rental, so you’d have to pay me $7.50/day. :fullauto::friday:
Ha. I will clean them though for free because you're a good guy. I do have a coupon so I guess rental would be about three fiddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom