Great-grandpa Durwood....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well goodness sakes alive..........if I didn't know better I would say y'all think my little story is just a lot of BS!

If that is the case, all I can say about that is this:

You are correct!!!!!

I left a few "red flags" woven into the story in order for folks to pick up on them, beginning with "Now this ain't no crap...".

Rather than a usual story about my childhood, I wanted to offer a fun dose of storyteller BS to lighten the daily burden many of you carry on a daily basis. I hope the story brought a smile to your face, and a WTF??? to your giggle bank, as it was never my intention to let things get out of hand (or get the folk on my ignore list get all hissyfittin' worked up and such)

I wrote this little item for some of my grand-kids a while back for them to have to remember their Poppa's stories by. It was then I decided to see what kind of reactions I would glean from the forum faithful. Thank you for enjoying the simple stories I share with the forum pertaining to an "unsimple little boy" that still rattles around inside me from time to time. It has been a blessing to me, and I am humbled by the kind words many of you have shared.

david

Latest posts

Top Bottom