Great place for a steak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As an aside. If you are at a good steak place, see if they have something called Truffle Butter.
You just need a little on the meat, but it is absolute tounge-gasm.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having went to Mahogany for our 25th anniversary - my suggestion is Costco for some of the angus prime filets, couple bottles of Cabernet and grill at home!! Just irks me to no end when paying that much for something I can cook as good or better at home. We've had good steaks at Longhorn even though a chain.

Last time went to Charleston's on Meridian was let down. Just average and it had been one of our "go to" spots for consistency.
Exactly. We have hit a lot of the mentioned steak places in the OKC, Tulsa area. Every one had a good day and bad days.
There is no bad day with a USDA Prime steak from Costco cooked at home.
Your focused on YOUR steak and not a grill with a dozen or more like the restaurants are.
Knock off their horns, wipe their butts and warm them up just a tad for the perfect steak.

acope

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of my family will be in OKC Tuesday oct 26, and I am asking on their behalf.

What is the best steak place there?

Pretty sure they will be staying in the area by the airport.

They might be out to the Norman / Moore area also!

Thank you!
Even though they are chains, Longhorn and Salt Grass both have good steaks. Also, it is hard to beat the filet mignon dinner at Shogun's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom