Great place for a steak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I’m not a fan of Red Rock Canyon Grill. The one time I ate there, they sauced the steak (a big no-no for me) and the AMBIANCE WAS DEAFENING.

I haven’t eaten at Cattlemen’s in a couple of years, but I’ve never had a bad steak there. I’ve had a few that weren’t awesome, but never a bad one.
I have to admit, Red Rock was definitely a lot louder than I would have expected for a higher end restaurant like that. Although, I don't remember them putting any sort of sauce on my steak.

HonkyCat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cattlemans has the most affordable Prices of the high end places. Best Salad, Baked Potato. I have the Strip every time and order the lamp fries to get going before the meal. I have been eating there since the late 60’s. Never got a bad meal. Good Luck!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cattlemans has the most affordable Prices of the high end places. Best Salad, Baked Potato. I have the Strip every time and order the lamp fries to get going before the meal. I have been eating there since the late 60’s. Never got a bad meal. Good Luck!
Look up their health/inspection records sometime. Hopefully it’s better. It wasn’t good 5-15 years ago. I stopped looking, much less going.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve quit eating steak since I found out about shooting doves with BB guns.

Game changer!

I think bb’s (Daisy Brand) now come in Spicy Cajun and Ranch so I haven’t had do too much to the Eurasian Collared Doves we have here in okc.
I started baiting and shooting quail with arrows. Do it right and they are skewered and over the fire in one shot.

anyway, I vote you win this thread.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I was at Cattleman’s it smelled musty or mildew like it had not been cleaned in 10 years.

The best place we have been to for stake is The Ranch.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve quit eating steak since I found out about shooting doves with BB guns.

Game changer!

I think bb’s (Daisy Brand) now come in Spicy Cajun and Ranch so I haven’t had do too much to the Eurasian Collared Doves we have here in okc.
Grasshopper, you need to expand your horizons!
A great product is the seasoned shotshell's available to those with discerning palates.
Highly targeted to the hunter that is serious about their food after the hunt.
No need to season your wild game, this product does it for you and kills it at the same time! How awesome is that?

https://www.themeateater.com/hunt/waterfowl/best-hunting-gimmicks-ever-seasoned-shotgun-shells

Latest posts

Top Bottom