Great place for a steak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mahogany. Ala carte pricing. Each steak was $50 or a little more. Appetizer $20. Salads $24. Sides $22. Add in 4 drinks. Total with 20% tip was right at $300 including $10 to valet park.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
bull in the alley is good, have you tried spudder or bluestone ?
We have not. My wife and I both used to commute to Tulsa for different jobs and we had an apartment up there in case we had to work late or were just getting run down with the drive. It made for great date nights a couple of times a month while the kids got a sleepover with the grandparents.

We don't go up the pike much anymore, but we are overdue to go visit some good friends up there.

HonkyCat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anybody noticed how high Bologna is getting here lately. Heck it wont be long until the Steak is priced out of reach for the working man. It bacially already has. The Steak houses cannot stay open without tne Working Family that treates their Spouses to a weekly date with or without the kiddos. The Brazilian owned Packing Houses have controlled tbe price thus cutting out the Producer and the Retail stores. JBS packers are making up to $1500 on each 1400 pound steer butchered. The producer is making wooden nickles compared to the Packer. Which is all politics. Niden is making his cut under the table dealing with foreign owners operating in the good ole USA! Sad.

HonkyCat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
x CEO Randy Blach Says Inflated Prices are Here to Stay​

Whether you are purchasing gifts ahead of the holiday season, fuel, cattle feed and more, odds are you are paying more thanks to inflation. Inflation is a hot topic at this year’s Texas Cattle Feeders Association Convention. We caught up with CattleFax CEO Randy Blach at the convention to talk about inflation.

Blach spoke to TCFA members, telling them inflation is here to stay, impacting everything for the next several years.

“I do not know how you could slow it down,” Blach said. “You got an economy that is not fully back on board … not only in the U.S. but around the globe.”

Ultimately, costs to produce goods and services will trickle down to folks like cattle producers and feeders, Blach said. Inflation will translate into tighter cattle numbers in the future, he added​

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Much the reason why we're picking up a grass fed Angus in early December from the butcher. Total cost should end up around $5/lb packaged which includes steaks(not stakes), roasts, grind and some soup bones. Won't have quite the marble/fat due to not finishing off with grain/corn but excellent tasting.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cattlemans has the most affordable Prices of the high end places. Best Salad, Baked Potato. I have the Strip every time and order the lamp fries to get going before the meal. I have been eating there since the late 60’s. Never got a bad meal. Good Luck!
I agree, this is where I go and never had a bad steak.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when I was in OKC a lot Cattlemans & Cimmarron steak houses were my favorites, but I always got the cheapest sirloin and was always pleased. have not been to either one in ten years or so, about the only place you can find prime grade steak is if you raise it yourself

Latest posts

Top Bottom