Great product!! Highly recommended.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our 2nd section manager brought in one of these personal fan devices last week, and has been recommending it to me....so since I had to put in some OT on Saturday while he was relaxing at home in the A/C, I asked him if it'd be alright if I tried his out prior to purchasing one myself.

Sure enough, aside from a short battery life...this thing works great. It didn't come with instructions though, so I had to figure it out myself. I strapped it on under my shorts...one in front and one in back. VOILA!! No more swamp ass, and my balls still felt really fresh by the end of shift. High recommendations for anyone suffering in the recent heat.

Attachments

• IMG_20220626_115316458.jpg
    IMG_20220626_115316458.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our 2nd section manager brought in one of these personal fan devices last week, and has been recommending it to me....so since I had to put in some OT on Saturday while he was relaxing at home in the A/C, I asked him if it'd be alright if I tried his out prior to purchasing one myself.

Sure enough, aside from a short battery life...this thing works great. It didn't come with instructions though, so I had to figure it out myself. I strapped it on under my shorts...one in front and one in back. VOILA!! No more swamp ass, and my balls still felt really fresh by the end of shift. High recommendations for anyone suffering in the recent heat.
gnarly.gif

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess if it isn't in meme format ...folks just aren't going to understand something is a joke anymore. The dang things are designed to hang around your neck. It wouldn't fit inside somebody's pants.
Can’t speak for anyone else but I knew you were joking.

Had to be cause that dinky thing wouldn’t fit on my jinormous uh, uh money maker!!🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom