Greeting and Salutations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravo1ResQ

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kevin. I'm a newer transplant to Oklahoma. I'm currently in Mid West City but possibly moving to Choctaw in the near future. I look forward to sharing with you all and possibly meeting a few of you at local USPSA competitions.

-B1R

Bravo1ResQ

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks @YukonGlocker, I'm looking forward to it! I actually learned about one that is happening in Edmond tomorrow. Sadly I won't make it b/c I will be in a home buying meeting all day.
I'd be interested to learn about and partake in all sorts of USPSA type matches in the local area.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks @YukonGlocker, I'm looking forward to it! I actually learned about one that is happening in Edmond tomorrow. Sadly I won't make it b/c I will be in a home buying meeting all day.
I'd be interested to learn about and partake in all sorts of USPSA type matches in the local area.
We do have competition discussion here, but I'd also recommend you check out http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/ where they have a ton of Okie relevant competition discussion/resources.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom