Greetings from NightShade!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've talked with John by email a couple of times today. He said to tell everybody, Hey! He's doing well, and is in PA at the moment. I won't get into his personal life, but it seems like he's in a pretty good place right now. I hope everything works out for him like he thinks it might. It sounds like he has spent quite a bit of time scuba diving in the past year.
On a side note, he said he recalls some members here having coal-fired forges they were seeking fuel for. He has access to some coal where he's at and, if anybody wants some, he would be willing to bring a pick-up truck load back with him if you will pay for the gas it costs him to haul it - probably around $150. Let me know if anybody wants it. He needs to know before next Wednesday.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I've talked with John by email a couple of times today. He said to tell everybody, Hey! He's doing well, and is in PA at the moment. I won't get into his personal life, but it seems like he's in a pretty good place right now. I hope everything works out for him like he thinks it might. It sounds like he has spent quite a bit of time scuba diving in the past year.
On a side note, he said he recalls some members here having coal-fired forges they were seeking fuel for. He has access to some coal where he's at and, if anybody wants some, he would be willing to bring a pick-up truck load back with him if you will pay for the gas it costs him to haul it - probably around $150. Let me know if anybody wants it. He needs to know before next Wednesday.

Good deal I was wondering what happened to him! Thanks for the update.

Latest posts

Top Bottom