Greetings from OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thora462

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everybody, a friend told me about this site and suggested I sign up and introduce myself so here I am =)

About Me: 41, Self-Employed single mom to a sweet and brilliant 10 y/o daughter. I love drawing, singing, video games, arts and crafts of most kinds (beaded jewelry and needlepoint are my favorites), karaoke, uh... what else. lol. I will try to be at least somewhat active in the topics whenever I have a relevant two cents to throw in. haha... Have a great day!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm that friend. Yes, I have friends, well, at least one...

OSA1.JPG

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everybody, a friend told me about this site and suggested I sign up and introduce myself so here I am =)

About Me: 41, Self-Employed single mom to a sweet and brilliant 10 y/o daughter. I love drawing, singing, video games, arts and crafts of most kinds (beaded jewelry and needlepoint are my favorites), karaoke, uh... what else. lol. I will try to be at least somewhat active in the topics whenever I have a relevant two cents to throw in. haha... Have a great day!

Welcome aboard!! If any of these yahoos get outta hand just let me know. 🤓 I love a good beatdown and want to be able to watch you hand them their ass ... (Single mom in a previous life. Just barely got out with my life -- that's what happens when the kids are smarter than their mom!! 😁😂😂😂)

Latest posts

Top Bottom