Grey Ghost Gear 45% off sitewide today only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
I know alot of y'all don't have the face book, so I try to share good deals from there.
$50 purchase gets a free sling.
www.greyghostgear.com
2d96d88a88c5d704b278c9b125c64a55.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm wanting the range bag but the reviews say it's kinda small. Decisions decisions.
EDIT: Heck, I can't carry a lot anymore anyway. Probably be just the ticket .

Last edited:

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
I'm wanting the range bag but the reviews say it's kinda small. Decisions decisions.
It may be rather small, if the main compartment is only 8 mags wide... Hard to believe there are no context items or dimensions available.
According to Amazon (where the prime every day price is $128.49), dimensions are: "The bag measures 9 inches tall, 20 inches wide, and 7 inches deep. 1260 total cubic inches."

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
It may be rather small, if the main compartment is only 8 mags wide... Hard to believe there are no context items or dimensions available.
According to Amazon (where the prime every day price is $128.49), dimensions are: "The bag measures 9 inches tall, 20 inches wide, and 7 inches deep. 1260 total cubic inches."

Ooh, that maybe too small even for a lightweight like me. Thanks for finding that.

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Ooh, that maybe too small even for a lightweight like me. Thanks for finding that.
$109.55 shipped with the free sling is pretty alright IF you were in the market for one, but the Prime shipping and free returns would probably be worth more to me than a sling. You definitely got me curious so I thought I'd dig lol

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
$109.55 shipped with the free sling is pretty alright IF you were in the market for one, but the Prime shipping and free returns would probably be worth more to me than a sling. You definitely got me curious so I thought I'd dig lol

Yeah, I'm needing a new range bag @druryj says he gets so embarrassed taking me to the range and we go walking in and I've got all my gear in Walmart bags. Plus I could use that sling on the Remington 870 marine magnum I pick up not to long ago. I'll have to take the sling off when druryj shoots it though. He says I don't need no stinkin sling on a HD shotgun.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yeah, I'm needing a new range bag @druryj says he gets so embarrassed taking me to the range and we go walking in and I've got all my gear in Walmart bags. Plus I could use that sling on the Remington 870 marine magnum I pick up not to long ago. I'll have to take the sling off when druryj shoots it though. He says I don't need no stinkin sling on a HD shotgun.
I kind of need a new range bag too but I'm sure not going to pay a hundred bucks for one. I think I paid ten dollars for mine about 9 years ago.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I kind of need a new range bag too but I'm sure not going to pay a hundred bucks for one. I think I paid ten dollars for mine about 9 years ago.
I really didn't have any idea how much they cost cause I've never bought one. But it did seem kinda high dollar to me.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
@bigred1, those Walmart sacks do you just fine. They make you look like an operator. (Or a Walmart Greeter). I have a couple of actual range bags, but I just use an old Gym Bag, it's got all the pockets and compartments and stuff I need. Plus, it's in a "battleworn" finish; torn, stained, kinda nasty-cool and it's loaded up already with my range tools to adjust sights, some oil, some rags/patches, a Glock Tool, a screwdriver, etc. I'll give you a range bag next time I see you if you'll remind me.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
@bigred1, those Walmart sacks do you just fine. They make you look like an operator. (Or a Walmart Greeter). I have a couple of actual range bags, but I just use an old Gym Bag, it's got all the pockets and compartments and stuff I need. Plus, it's in a "battleworn" finish; torn, stained, kinda nasty-cool and it's loaded up already with my range tools to adjust sights, some oil, some rags/patches, a Glock Tool, a screwdriver, etc. I'll give you a range bag next time I see you if you'll remind me.
I appreciate that but I might have a line on one if it doesn't work out I'll sure take you up on your offer. Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom