Grill ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Since I live alone and don't have big cookouts anymore, I need one of the old style cast iron hibachi grills with the cast iron grates.
07e5d74ffb8c940f221920580223235a.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Big Green Egg and wouldn't trade it, but that thing looks interesting. If it works, the electronics are accurate and is reliable it's probably quite good.
Always wanted to try a BGE but what holds me back is the price and limited surface area inside. When you make a round grill, you have cut a lot of surface area out. No if it were a Big Green Brick and rectangular, I'd be all in.

AFVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can not go wrong with a Weber. I’ve been using Weber charcoal grills for nearly 40 years. I’ve cooked hotdogs to turkeys and everything in between. I purchase my first gas grill about 4 years ago just for convenience...it too is a Weber. Good luck in your quest!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can not go wrong with a Weber. I’ve been using Weber charcoal grills for nearly 40 years. I’ve cooked hotdogs to turkeys and everything in between. I purchase my first gas grill about 4 years ago just for convenience...it too is a Weber. Good luck in your quest!
Weber has always made a good product but gas is going to way of the dodo bird.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one has the Swampratt seal of approval.

View attachment 197600

I'm actually impressed. a little upset ive never thought of that.

I have a big Weber propane grill and a classic charcoal kettle on my back patio. Charcoal for when I'm not in a hurry, propane for busy days and when i forget to get charcoal. I also like the extra cooking area on the propane. I feel like I waste a lot of charcoal cooking big parties, and propane is easier due to not having to watch it so closely. i would get a Green Mountain Pellet setup if I had more room. Maybe eventually when I upgrade the house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom