Grip Adapters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back several years ago I had BK on some of my revolvers. Worked as well as Tyler, just different material plus they had two tabs instead of one. Went to them because ordering from Tyler sucked back then. (Melvin would have turned over in his grave.) Don't know about now as all my revolvers have been replaced by SIG DAK models (a higher capacity and better DA trigger than came out of the S&W Custom shop.)

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for you !! But yes, be sure and tell us about the BK.
Just put the ivory-colored BK adapter on one of my L-frames, and while I haven't shot with it yet, it feels the same as my old Tyler adapters, so it should be good. It is a good-looking and well-made piece and I'm sure it will give years of service. Shipping was fast as well.The only bad thing was their use of pay pal but they seem to be okay when it comes to accessories.

All-in-all, a good experience dealing with BK grips. I recommend them very highly.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. I just live down the road from Tyler and it's always frustrated me that you can't walk in, look at the products, order, then come back and pick em up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom