Grocers stockpiling food and cleaning supplies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've got about a years worth (or more) of whiskey. Does that count?

Otherwise not so much.

I get a few groceries about once a week. I've been very broke and by man's account I'm very poor but I have never worried about where my next meal will come from.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a DAMN haircut, ya hippie. Thats what Gramps used to say to us kids LOL
Finally got one two days ago. Pretty shaggy.
I'm not one to wander into a barbershop and say cut this mop.
I like to establish a relationship with a hair cutter and stay with them if they do it right.
Since high school I've had three permanent hair cutters other than that time in the Army and Reserves afterward that I served voluntarily.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got 5 cases of Templeton's rye, 4 cases of Spaten Oktoberfest, and a few granola bars! I'm set for a few weeks!......oh yeah and a bunch of 458 SOCOM and lots of pigs.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got one two days ago. Pretty shaggy.
I'm not one to wander into a barbershop and say cut this mop.
I like to establish a relationship with a hair cutter and stay with them if they do it right.
Since high school I've had three permanent hair cutters other than that time in the Army and Reserves afterward that I served voluntarily.
I cut my own hair and do a better job than any barber I ever had

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m going to send my wife to Barber School before the next wave hits. Last time she cut my hair she was crying laughing......that’s never a good sign.

By the first week of May I was getting to the point I either needed a haircut or a dog tag......mama watched the below video of a young gal just using scissors, her fingers and a comb and she's been cutting my hair ever since.

I just strip down to my drawers and sit on a folding chair in the garage and she does her thing.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MY wife is a hair stylist but it takes several months before I will sit down for a hair cut. Really, I wish I had enough hair to warrant a hair cut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom