• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Ground Drive Hay Rake and Mechanical Square Baler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I just drove through Siloam Springs. I saw a couple old ground drive side deliveries there. Just caught a glimpse but I think there was a right and a left. The place is called Sellers Trading Post. He has a few acres of older equipment there. Google them up.

I think I saw those on CL.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
if i was going to buy an old square baler i would try to bale with it first of buy it real cheap. there is nothing more aggregating than kicking out broken bales every third bale or so and some of the knotters are made from unobtanium. look for file marks etc on the hooks and needles

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I probably had the rake the OP was looking for a few years back. Steel wheel ground power with a seat on it and a hitch for the horse or mule to pull it. I modified it to pull with a tractor but it did a really good job. It went away at the I'm retiring from farming auction.
I still have an old steel wheel two bottom trip plow that I've actually used years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom