GSSF Style Practice Match.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And to me it makes sense to carry that over to a self defense situation. Don't waste too much time trying to get a 10 hit when an 8 or 9 in a faster time might just save your life.

First person to place a shot on the meaty bits is usually the winner in a two-way self-defense contest. Yet, you still need effective/damaging hits to make the person stop doing the offensive act against you now, not after their hydraulic system has finally failed due to loss of fluid.

Yes, lots of crossover.

Last edited:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Courses of fire

IMG_5118.jpg

IMG_5117.jpg

IMG_5116.jpg

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well that was a lot of fun. I definitely shot better during practice this past week than I did at the match, but it was a great experience. Thanks @Mad Professor!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m glad you enjoyed it. It was good to see some new faces out shooting competitions.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty dang fast on the results. Sorry I couldn't make it. Yesterday's purchase broke me. Need to sell some stuff so I can get into Rimfire class. I'm being stubborn and refusing to use any of my 9mm on matches till it's readily available..
EDIT:
Kemit AND Martha were there? Well, then I didn't stand a chance. Great score for Aaron, Rick, you were about 5% off your game.
Hope everyone had fun!
Good thing no one told Brian Dover to show up.
EDIT 2: According to the partial records on my phone, my best ever Outdoor score was 81.73, so I would have gotten nowhere near that today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom