GT Distributors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone having any problems with GT Distributors on any recent orders? I paid for my order last Friday and have been getting the run around. I had a tracking number Monday that said delivery Wednesday, but it changed to pending. Customer service isn’t being very helpful. Just curious.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone having any problems with GT Distributors on any recent orders? I paid for my order last Friday and have been getting the run around. I had a tracking number Monday that said delivery Wednesday, but it changed to pending. Customer service isn’t being very helpful. Just curious.

I did when the G44s came out. Very similar experience. Tracking number and everything. Had them cancel the order after week when they told me the item was not in hand.

Edit: One experience only. Several others over the years have been outstanding.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve bought I think...4 guns from them in the past few years; never a problem. These times are so screwy now what with protests, demonstrations, riots, COVID-19 and murder hornets that I’m not surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Their computer network took a crap a few weeks ago and took two weeks to straighten out. Maybe still having some glitches.

I bought 5 Glocks during that time and it was DAMNED annoying having to send Creds and FFL info for every order. Still, their service was pretty good.

Cheapest price for Blue Label guns I have seen too.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so it’s not just me. I read some reviews on their Facebook page that seemed very disappointing. I have had good experiences in the distance past and decided to try them again. I did finally get an email back from a lady today stating that the issue was with the FFL I am using, but that it was straightened out. Maybe I’ll see the gun next week.‍♂️

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought a couple of guns from them and had a great experience. Last year, I was looking to buy a Blue Label Glock 43 during the Glock Salute to Veteran's discount. But GT Distributors kept showing them out of stock. So after the sale was over, I just happen to be passing through Austin and stopped at their store. And sure enough, there was a Glock 43 in the display case. I asked if they just got it in and they said no, its been here a while. I told them their website said they were out of stock and showed them on my phone. They looked and realized they had the wrong SKU listed. They then offered to work with Glock and still sell me one under the Veteran's sale.

But two weeks ago, I ordered a Glock 19M. It was late on a Friday, so I was not expecting much. On the following Monday, they emailed me and said they needed a copy of my DD214. Then on Wednesday, they emailed me and said they also needed a copy of my DL for proof I was in their region. On Friday, they emailed and said they had enough to process my order. Hopefully I get the gun this week as tracking indicates ...

Gun stores have been stupid busy lately, so I am giving GT Distributors a tremendous amount of leeway considering how they have treated me in the past.

Contrast with G4G which only has a webfront and I ordered a Glock 44 on Tuesday and it was in my FFL on Thursday. But, no Blue Label processing required.

Latest posts

Top Bottom