Guess the weight of Rocks in my cars.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to make noise sometimes and placing a primer on a rock and smacking it with a hammer gets it done.
Wear gloves and face and eye protection or you will be sorry :)
Hmmm... have ya tried 'em for target practice?

Would they have to be against a solid backstop, or would they fire "free hanging" (like on duct tape or something)?
:drunk2:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
have ya tried 'em for target practice?

No but now I have to.

I have everything to reload my 45 and wifey's 380 9mm except primers. That's why I've been waiting to set up the press.

Wholly crap Bat Man.
If I had known I would give you primers.
In fact if you want I can still give you some..Come by if you have time I will be cleaning in the yard tomorrow.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No but now I have to.

Wholly crap Bat Man.
If I had known I would give you primers.
In fact if you want I can still give you some..Come by if you have time I will be cleaning in the yard tomorrow.

If it would help you get started I can tighten you up with 100 LPP for the 45.......come to Norman and they are yours.

Wow! Guys, I'm overwhelmed! You and swampratt are the second and third to offer free primers. I have accepted another man's offer first though and I really really appreciate you guys helping out like this!!! The people I've met on this forum are the best!

Latest posts

Top Bottom