Guess who OWNS these NYC hotels being used to house illegal aliens?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Chicoms own massive amounts of real estate in the US color me not shocked this is happening . I've been against foreign nationals and governments being allowed to own property in the US for as long as I've been able to understand the consequences of such.

Course I feel the same way about allowing non residents to own property in Oklahoma , my family showed up here before the first land runs were held and stole their land the good old fashioned way ..

Can't allow Johnny come lately types to get in on the action now can we.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Germany did the same with syrian refugees. Welcomed them in and transported them to small communities, with the caveat they need workers. All were military aged men.
Our good friend from Germany married a GI and came to this country to get her naturalized citizenship. When she goes home annually to visit her family, She is now scared to walk in the dark without a crowd, with signs on the busses saying to give up the seats for the foreign visitors.
She is not happy about it and Germany is suffering from the same thing the demoncraps are doing to this country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom