Gun belt adjustment or leatherworks business?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know im probable posting this in the wrong place but cant figure out where to post.

I recently bought a new leather gun belt and I ended up buying it about 4 inches too large. Is there any place near Duncan/Lawton that can perform an adjustment or trim and punch new buckle holes? Google has turned up a few but ones closest to me is closed apparantly.

Don't really want to spend the next month waiting for a return to the seller and have them send me another one. Waited almost 2 weeks for this one...

Thanks

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think just about any shoe shop could cut and re-sew your belt in just a few minutes. If you ever make it to Okc, go to H&H range, go to the LE gear section near the front door and ask for Bart Looper. He operates a leather shop in another part of the building. His Dad and grandparents were the owners and operators of Looper Leather Goods. I’ve bought products from them since 1978 when I put on my first gun belt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom