Gun bunnies... do they know anything about guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
In some instances. She looks like an MS-13 roadie. I'll pass.

I'm thinking more along these lines:

4FpVlFN.jpg

H9I2k2C.jpg

x6r6cdw.jpg

kqIiXnX.jpg

pJrNe1e.jpg

Or more coverage but still incredibly well-done artwork (sparing the face) - Riae Suicide:

WLNwoN6.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were in the Norman Target store on the north side of the city the other day, and as we were leaving, we saw a young lady sitting at a bench with a number of tattoos on her body. The one that really stood out to me was the one of a naked lady on her left leg. Being in shorts and a tank top, I had to wonder how many others that were mothers would have to steer their kids away from this young lady?

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pity so many hot women feel the need to besmirch their bodies with huge, butt-ugly tattoos.

I feel exactly the same way @Perplexed......minus the tattoos @tRidiot posted pics of some attractive women in his above post but to me the tattoos they have definitely take away from their good looks......I supposed the old saying is true, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can handle a woman with a small, tasteful tat. Most of the others I want to get out my colored markers and color between the lines. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom