Gun bunnies... do they know anything about guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because he doesn't find black women attractive does not mean he is a racist. It means you probably are because your the one still talking about it.
When you stop talking about it, it ceases to exist.

Oh and I will save you some time. I married a Jamaican. I didn't just talk the talk, I walked the walk but I am still a racist.

Last edited:

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think she would have a difficult time shooting prone.

4B4747D0-80DD-4965-A6C3-020E5CC0FDDF.jpeg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just because he doesn't find black women attractive does not mean he is a racist. It means you probably are because your the one still talking about it.

Oh and I will save you some time. I married a Jamaican. I didn't just talk the talk, I walked the walk but I am still a racist.

I'm an equal opportunity hater, I hate everybody.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I have dated black women and try to judge people by what they do. To that end saying a pretty woman is sickening just because of her skin color is racist. I have commented on women covered it tats because I do not find them attractive, but I have yet to call one sickening. To each his own.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have dated black women and try to judge people by what they do. To that end saying a pretty woman is sickening just because of her skin color is racist. I have commented on women covered it tats because I do not find them attractive, but I have yet to call one sickening. To each his own.
Where did he say it was because of her skin color? FWIW, I don't find her to be particularly attractive, but it has nothing to do with her skin color.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where did he say it was because of her skin color? FWIW, I don't find her to be particularly attractive, but it has nothing to do with her skin color.
I do not find her that attractive either. Her butt is to big for my taste and her chest to small, but we have guys here that like that type figure. I believe we also have a Black person or two. Maybe I jumped the gun but the ONLY time I have seen that level of reaction is from a racist. Even the joke pics I share at times do not get that reaction. If he is not judging her on the color of her skin I apologize, if he is, he can kiss my hairy old a$$. We do not need that kind of person here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom