Gun buy regret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phoenix 25acp. No clue what I was thinking.
I had the HP22a --- kind of the same thing. While I had it I used it as a trainer since it failed so predictably. Was good for failure drills especially with new shooters. Eventually I just wasn't taking anyone out with it anymore so I sold it. Got what I paid back at least.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually just have sellers remorse. I've sold 3 or 4 I wished I hadn't.
This. :/

I've only sold 2 firearms, and traded one other. Have often regretted parting with any & all of 'em.

No buyer's remorse at all. But compared to most of you guys, I've purchased very few.

"Alledgedly" purchased, that is... :lookaroun
:drunk2:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had the HP22a --- kind of the same thing. While I had it I used it as a trainer since it failed so predictably. Was good for failure drills especially with new shooters. Eventually I just wasn't taking anyone out with it anymore so I sold it. Got what I paid back at least.

Still have 1 of those. Kids use it for a plinker. I disabled the magazine safety. Personally that made it much better to shoot and safer in my opinion. Kind of stupid that with it active you can't drop the mag if the slide sticks open.

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A MAC11. A real POS gun that I paid (new) $180 for.

Kind of wish I waited a few years to sell it.

This right here. It was a birthday gift from the first ex. Looked cool but basically worthless,
much like the ex come to think of it. Wish I had waited longer before gettin rid of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom