Gun buyback in Tulsa turns guns into garden tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Negatory, Ghost Rider....

....I'm retired and still have guns, but absolutely NOTHING in the way of garden tools.

Living in an RV in an RV park is great. Someone else does the yard work.

(Well, occasionally there is a nuisance factor when the people mowing the park wake me up from a nap.)
Your sense of sarcasm needs a update.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
>“If I knew that my brother, my father, or mother or someone who killed themselves with a firearm, I wouldn’t want to keep it, and I wouldn’t want anyone else to have it either,” he said.

Interesting. We have experience with this very thing in my family and it never occurred to me not to keep the firearm and certainly not to turn it into something that I can buy readily made at dozens of stores across the city.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.fox23.com/news/gun-buyb...into-garden-tools/JD3EDZXDFNHIBDQVLQ5T4QAGZA/

The process was anonymous, with no questions asked. People could exchange handguns for a $150 gift card or long rifles for a $250 gift card.

Dang!! I could have taken advantage of that.

I've got my first rifle ever purchased, which is a .22 single shot rifle that I only paid $16 dollars for. (That was back when I was about 10 years old.) The old thing lost its bolt handle, so it isn't usable anymore.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. We have experience with this very thing in my family and it never occurred to me not to keep the firearm and certainly not to turn it into something that I can buy readily made at dozens of stores across the city.
Same here. I guess logic has overridden my urge to make a social statement over a tragedy.

Hopefully these brilliant folks will get to dig ditches with their handcrafted shovels while being supervised by those that kept their guns...

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
seems like someone could offer 200 gift card for pistols and 300 for rifles in the same parking lot and just added to their collection... Of course they would set up to save the historical firearm artifacts...

Latest posts

Top Bottom