Gun Control By Fiat/end-around Tactics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sheesh!

All those fines and not one complaint of an injury. It really makes my blood boil.

OSHA is as much unconstitutional as is the BATFE. Bastardization of the definition of the word "regulate" and usurpation by Congress(sanctioned by the Court) with the Commerce Clause has brought all this to us.

I'd better shut up before I blow a gasket.

Woody

Litany of blue, profane, derogatory, and truly felt explicatives withheld for the protection of our children and the tender of ear. B.E.Wood

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It was only last year that OSHA almost made it illegal to ship black powder. They need to be watched very closely. Our votes do not prevent or scare those bureaucrats that can pass regulations with full power of laws. These people are not elected and do not fear us.

Michael

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elections Matter. These bureaucrats are appointed/installed by the executive.
When it's a cabinate position that is answerable to congress and the people,this administration installs a Czar which takes control over that department and answers to no one but the president.
For the life of me I've never seen the word Czar in our Constitution.Hmmmmm

Caution you keep bringing things like this up will make you a conspirocy nutjob and marginalized. :D

okie shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you know anything about OSHA, its not a gun control think, they always start high, then work their way down. It give wiggle room like plea barganing does. If you follow other OSHA cases they useally start with really high fines most times.

omegis13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weren't OSHA-related laws what they originally based the decision on that temporarily prohibited guns in cars at work for licensed concealed carry?

Latest posts

Top Bottom