Gun Free Zone Liability

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If said business wants me to eschew my firearm to patron their establishment, then they should offer some form of assurance that either security is provided or they will compensate due to any injury or loss I suffer if injured due their no firearm policy.
Why should they? Do you receive any special form of assurance or security when you go to the Post Office?

In small towns, shops & stores often go out of business. Do they owe you anything for that inconvenience? Of course not. You're expected to go elsewhere, even if it requires travel to another town.

While I don't agree with "no firearms" policies (as mentioned), I don't understand the victim mentality either. If you don't like their policy, you still have the option to CC, or to just not go there (even if it requires travel to another town).

As usual, Just my 2¢ ...
:drunk2:

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've felt this was reasonable all along.

I don’t like rights getting trampled on either anymore as much as the next guy but something’s gotta be done because I think the one thing that’s being seriously and morbidly overlooked, not just in this discussion, but pretty much anytime this ever comes up is the fact that this right.... gets people injured or killed, creates lawsuits and creates unnecessary insurance claims for not doing more than just relying on a silly plastic sign or vinyl decal to keep guns out of where they are not welcome.

I guess if bad guys, thugs, robbers and just plain ole desperate people would abide by the law and follow the request of store owners, it wouldn’t matter anyways.
c70f0c43df169a7d6b90dd566b9ed320.jpg

1aba5978fc4b6514b9a2cec973f91e72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me thinks Tanis and Cornelius are the same entitled/victim person writing from the same basement of some 80 yo lady.
There posts are way too much alike.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
What is that phrase again, that you like using?? Somethin’ about reading comprehension?? Maybe you oughta start practicing a little bit what ya preach because even though mine and his posts are similar, they’re not exactly the same. He, like a couple others, thinks straight up that these gun free zones should be held liable- not really saying there’s anything wrong with that but I’m just for the most part saying something needs to be done. But me just me speaking for me, concealed means concealed. I don’t shop at specific places for their benefit. I shop there because they have things I need/want. If my favorite movie theatres have no guns signs- well, I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether I wait or not for a movie to come out on video before I watch it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
What is that phrase again, that you like using?? Somethin’ about reading comprehension?? Maybe you oughta start practicing a little bit what ya preach because even though mine and his posts are similar, they’re not exactly the same. He, like a couple others, thinks straight up that these gun free zones should be held liable- not really saying there’s anything wrong with that but I’m just for the most part saying something needs to be done. But me just me speaking for me, concealed means concealed. I don’t shop at specific places for their benefit. I shop there because they have things I need/want. If my favorite movie theatres have no guns signs- well, I’ll leave it up to you to decide whether I wait or not for a movie to come out on video before I watch it.

Now where did I say yall had the same opinion. REading comprehension would suit you well.
It meant you both babble on and o until your making little sense. and you bother sound like experienced fools.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the fact that this right.... gets people injured or killed, creates lawsuits and creates unnecessary insurance claims for not doing more than just relying on a silly plastic sign or vinyl decal to keep guns out of where they are not welcome.
Show me stats to back up these claims or it i just more babble.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now where did I say yall had the same opinion. REading comprehension would suit you well.
It meant you both babble on and o until your making little sense. and you bother sound like experienced fools.

Actually you didn’t, but the only specifics you gave was you said that mine and his posts are too much alike so you gave me no choice but to take my best guess and answer the best way I knew how.

Again, my reading comprehension is just fine but it’s funny how all the sudden you give a little bit clearer definition as to what you were talking about… after the fact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom