Gun Grabbers Silent as Americans Choose Buying Guns over Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left knows 'gun control' is a loosing proposition for them. They will simply remain 'silent' and hope they can skate past the issue. It's one thing if they are queried about the issue. All they will say in response is that they support the Second Amendment. I believe if they were to elucidate their true intents, it would cost them many votes.

Woody

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The left knows 'gun control' is a loosing proposition for them. They will simply remain 'silent' and hope they can skate past the issue. It's one thing if they are queried about the issue. All they will say in response is that they support the Second Amendment. I believe if they were to elucidate their true intents, it would cost them many votes.

Woody

Exactly why I Hope it’s a debate question. Senile Joe would either mumble through an answer or channel a response from the radical left.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly why I Hope it’s a debate question. Senile Joe would either mumble through an answer or channel a response from the radical left.

I picture it going something like this.

"Mumble Mumble the 84, er 94 machine gun ban, Mumble, err, I uh was the guy who stood up to the Um, IRA, I mean the NRA man. And I'll do it again.

Nobody needs an AR14 brother. Only a white supremacist needs anything other than a shotgun. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope that Gun Control will be one of the big “nails” that Bice will drive into Horn’s “political coffin” and seal/end Horn’s term in office.
At the very least, sending Bice to the House will help strip the control of the House from the Democrats.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom