Gun/NFA Trust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like TR said, I am an attorney and have written trusts for several members here. I do them for $200. They come with forms for adding items, easily adding and removing trustees, setting up a trust bank account if you want to do so, bill of sale forms, electronic copies of the trust, and instructions on how to use everything. Everything can be handled electronically and I take payment by Paypal in addition to the regular ways, so it can all be done without having to come to my office or anything. PM, email, or call/text me at 405-880-0506 if interested.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phone, text and email are all equally good ways of reaching me. If you don't get me on the phone I'm probably in court, so try text or email.

I have reviewed the new ATF rule, and all my trusts are being written so that the only person who will be considered a "responsible party" (and are therefore required to submit fingerprints and a photo once the rule goes into effect) will be the Settlor (you).

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phone, text and email are all equally good ways of reaching me. If you don't get me on the phone I'm probably in court, so try text or email.

I have reviewed the new ATF rule, and all my trusts are being written so that the only person who will be considered a "responsible party" (and are therefore required to submit fingerprints and a photo once the rule goes into effect) will be the Settlor (you).

Interesting... Daniel, is there a way to "retrofit" existing trusts in this way, or would it require remaking a new trust?

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

What is the new ruling effective date? Was there a period for public comments or did they just change it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom