Gun Owners of America invited me to take a survey by email.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the link:

https://secure.anedot.com/gunowners...tm_medium=email&utm_source=CI_A&utm_content=A

2021 Truth About Gun Owners Survey​

I took the survey already and added this comment to 31. (Optional) Is there anything else you would like to add? as follows:

I would like to see the Gun Control Act of 1968, The Brady Bill, FBI NICS and the National Firearms Act of 1934 abolished forever. I want all “gun-free zones” on American soil including military installations and all other federal facilities as well as schools, colleges, gaming establishments and polling places on election days to be done away with for good. I support national constitutional carry in every state and in every jurisdiction on American soil. Lawfully carrying for self-protection should be decriminalized everywhere. I believe the Second Amendment itself is a permit to carry and conceal everywhere on American soil.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the link:

https://secure.anedot.com/gunowners...tm_medium=email&utm_source=CI_A&utm_content=A

2021 Truth About Gun Owners Survey​

I took the survey already and added this comment to 31. (Optional) Is there anything else you would like to add? as follows:

I would like to see the Gun Control Act of 1968, The Brady Bill, FBI NICS and the National Firearms Act of 1934 abolished forever. I want all “gun-free zones” on American soil including military installations and all other federal facilities as well as schools, colleges, gaming establishments and polling places on election days to be done away with for good. I support national constitutional carry in every state and in every jurisdiction on American soil. Lawfully carrying for self-protection should be decriminalized everywhere. I believe the Second Amendment itself is a permit to carry and conceal everywhere on American soil.
What you added is like reading my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom