Gun range closed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t guess I’ve ever been discriminated against by being a gun owner.
Start a gun business and then try to open an account with Bank of America or Wells Fargo.

No repercussions for them.

Blackrock rentals recently said tenants can not keep guns in their properties.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Start a gun business and then try to open an account with Bank of America or Wells Fargo.

I'd never bank with either BOA or Wells Fargo. As for Black Rock, does that mean they're discrimination against police officers, or is there a carve out?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Seems to me this is how Red States start turning Blue. The insidious fingers of the anti-2A crowd start slithering into established businesses or new businesses with Liberal leanings start establishing themselves within a state. Be vigilant . . . be very vigilant.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

As it stands now gun owners are not a protected class. I could see it get challenged in court on the banking institutions, but it hasn’t happened at this point.
As far as rentals, I could see it get challenged on a few laws on the books about the right to protect yourself and could possibly open themselves up for a civil suit if someone died due to not having a means of protection. It would be discrimination if the lease agreement said having guns is okay unless your Muslim. It’s not discrimination if it’s applied equally across the board(ie nobody can have firearms on premises.)
It would also be a good idea to not have any language in the agreement saying firearms are permitted. This could open a property owner with potentially deep pockets up to being sued due to someone’s negligence with a firearm resulting in injury or death.

Latest posts

Top Bottom